This privacy statement describes how TopoMonkey collects and uses the personal information you provide. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
- Do NOT contain 3rd party ads.
- Do NOT contain in-app purchases.
- Do NOT contain integration with social networks.
- Do NOT include external links
- Do NOT allow free internet acces from within the app
- Do NOT access your location information
- Do collect anonymous data about usage activity, such as what parts of the app you used. We use this information to improve our app. We DO NOT collect information such as your name, address, age, gender or e-mail address. The analytics tool used for GeoFlight apps is called Flox. More information about Flox can be found at www.flox.cc.
We do not request, collect, or access your location information.
Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as what content you viewed, and which areas of our apps you visited.
As is true of most apps, we automatically gather information about your device such as your device type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We DO NOT collect information such as your name, address, age, gender or e-mail address.
We use this information to:
- Improve our App and marketing efforts
Sharing Your Information
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- if TopoMonkey is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Tracking and Ads
We or a third party contracted by us may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our apps. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our apps are used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you.
The security of your information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by emailing us at the address below: